Soccer Camp | 2022
We are happy to introduce our SOCCER & STEAM Summer Camp 2022 with a challenging program that will spark our young camper’s curiosity and creative minds while keeping them active!
April 11-15th | 9:00am-1:00pm
Camp Age: 5 - 12 Girls & Boys
9:00AM - 3:00PM | Cost: $385
Camp Location: Reed School
@ 3 Trades Ln, Newtown, CT 06470
Our camps are with a special collaboration involving EverWonder Children Museum, this innovative camps combines Soccer, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math into one exciting and comprehensive camp.
FULL DAY CAMP
DAILY SCHEDULE: 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Fun warm-up & fast footwork skills
Technical training in stations
Individual & Group STEAM Projects
Soccer league & tournament
Under the direction of Coach Gil Hokayma, each day our young campers will be challenged to play SOCCER and think outside the box solving STEAM projects in a safe, fun and supportive environment. These engaging activities are designed to build interest, knowledge, and skills campers can take with them into the classroom, soccer field and beyond.
Meet Coach Gil!
SOCCER & STEAM Summer
Camp 2022 Creator and Director
- Connecticut Soccer Hall of Fame
- 30 Years Coaching Experience
"I am excited to bring together my love of SOCCER with an intriguing STEAM curriculum that will challenge kids of all ages to ensure a fun and productive summer!"
Step 1: Fill out and submit the Registration & Waiver Form
Step 2: Choose which session you would like (below)
Step 3: if needed, choose Sibling Discount, Multi-Camp Discount, and Combo (below)
Step 4: Once payment and registration are received, a confirmation email will be sent ASAP.
Choose Week I, June 20-24 or Week II, August 15-19.
When you sign up one child for a full price, you’ll receive a $50 discount for any sibling(s).
When you sign up for both weeks you will receive a $50 discount off the total cost.
When you sign up siblings for both weeks you will receive a $100 discount off the total cost.
• Identify that science is FUN
• Develop a passion for soccer
• Engage in projects & experiments
• Builds & encourages problem solving skills
• Inspires creativity, learning and thinking
• Appreciation for the arts
• Peer interaction & collaboration
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Following all CDC & DOH COVID-19 guidelines
- Camp will be ENTIRELY OUTDOORS
- Campers will receive camp T-shirt
- Bring a balls and shin guards
- Healthy snack, lunch and water